MCO Day 220 ~ Friday, 15 January 2021 (Kittens For Adoption)

A mother cat gave birth to a litter of 6 super cute kitties right outside hubby's office recently. Hubs and I are not exactly cat lovers but we will not turn these cute little fluff balls away if they were left at our door step.  Hubs and I have been trying to get cat lovers to take these kitties to their forever homes.  

Yesterday I took Cass to her dad's office to get our dose of pet therapy.  I bought a packet of tuna cat food for mummy cat. For the first time, Cass got a taste of handling these fragile kitties. We don't know how old they are, though. According to hubs, they're about 1-2 weeks old.  One day, hubs discovered faint cries under an industrial stove outside his office and he was shocked to see a litter of baby cats.   He dared not touch the kitties for fear that the mother cat would attack him. He thought there were 4 of them but yesterday we discovered 6! 

What a heartwarming sight when the industrial stove was pushed aside:



Hubs placed the kittens in an unused tray.



Waiting for their mom to come back to feed them. They were so weak that I could hardly hear their cries.



Love at first sight ~ my favorite kitty.


This orange kitty reminds me of Simba from the Lion King.


If anyone of you would like to adopt these kittens, please email me at shireenyong@gmail.com or Whatsapp me at 019-2627 887.  We're located at Old Klang Road, KL.