PotboyMart Ice Cream Day

The eleventh day of every month is PotBoyMart Ice Cream Day! All ice cream products at all PotBoy Mart outlets are on sale with a 50% discount ALL DAY LONG!  This is delicious sweet news for ice cream fans, like our girls. 

Last month (11th March) I went to PotBoyMart in the hope of grabbing some Cornetto, Magnum, and other favorites. However, when I was there at around 6pm, what was left was only Kit Kat ice cream, which ain't our favorite and it's more expensive than other flavors.  I grabbed a few sticks anyway since they were on a 50% discount. Kiasu me!  

Cass has since been reminding me of the Ice Cream Day and a few days before 11th April, she reminded me every day 😁.  She's a huge fan of ice cream and her favorite dessert.  She even planned to make a super quick trip to the mart with me at 9.30 a.m. on Monday, 11th April after her first class as she had a 40-minute break before the second online class.




This time we were early. When we reached the mart, the Nestle delivery staff were there loading boxes of ice creams. Cass and I were super excited and couldn't wait to charge at the ice cream chillers!

We scooped 30 sticks of Nestle Cornetto (20 chocolate + 10 vanilla), 3 sticks of La Cremeria Absolutely Almond stick, 1 Kit Kat and 1 tub of La Cremeria almond pecan passion.  Total damage was RM53.50. 

Next month, I will grab 20 sticks of La Cremeria Absolutely Almond stick - it tastes very much like Magnum Almond and is cheaper than Magnum.

After paying for the ice-creams, I felt I had over-splurged on ice creams. In my excitement looking at the freshly replenished ice cream chillers, I got carried away and over-spent 🤭

Freshly restocked - all at half price. Too good an offer to turn down.



A big bag of happiness for the girls.  


My ice cream craze days are now behind me. I used to be hooked on ice creams but somehow as I age, I no longer crave sweet desserts that much anymore.