Sunday, 14 July 2024

Today is Day 4 post-laser surgery of my left foot to remove a viral wart.  Even though the doctor told me that I only need to keep the wound dry for two days, I am still keeping the wound dry for a few more days as I can't risk getting the wound infected. The hole from where the wart was removed is big, like a crater with oozing blood!

Walking on the tip of my toes is tiring as the wound is on my heel. Putting pressure on the heel/wound will cause bleeding and pain. My calf is also achy from tip-toeing for weeks, as is my entire body as I have to do some acrobatic stunts when I shower to prevent the bandage from getting wet 😅.  

On a more positive note, the bleeding is not as bad today, even though Alycia accidentally kicked the wound with her hard sneakers yesterday on our way out for dinner. That was so painful! 

Lunch today is at Seoul Korea, our favorite authentic Korean restaurant. Sherilyn did not join us for lunch as she stayed home to work on her endless assignments and then went to the dance studio. She's now learning how to draw floor plans and site layouts.

Our lunch at Seoul Korea. They serve the best Banchan (appetizers).

I brought a tiffin carrier and soup container (for the Korean ox tail soup) to order takeaway for Sherilyn. 
Sherilyn's dinner of takeaway Korean. She also air-fried a piece of ribeye steak that I marinated yesterday.  Did I tell you that air-fried steaks are delish? I marinated them with Lea & Perrins sauce, black pepper, soy sauce, garlic powder and spices.